When SHOULD You Get A MASSAGE?

Over the years MANY people have asked me " When should I get A MASSAGE?" I repeatedly tell them it ALL depends. 

First I like to know what is your stress level? On a scale of 1 to 10? 1 obviously  be the lesser stress and up to 10 being the higher stress. 🤔

Do you have any pain ? Where ? How did it happen? Any injuries recently? Or surgeries? Believe it or not I had a lady come out of the hospital the next day after a surgery.  She demanded a massage for her pain. I told her I needed a doctor's note first.  She was NOT happy with me. 😠 I had to call the doctor personally to verify her story.  He told me ABSOLUTELY NOT! It's nothing personal But as Licensed Massage Therapists we have to protect ourselves. We live in a society  today where people are sue happy! 😣

Also We need to know your physical activity and your physical condition to determine if Massage Therapy is right for you. After a discussion and a series of questions answered we will know. 😊

Of course IF you want a massage... get one! A massage does a body good! In this day and age a massage IS NO LONGER a luxury but a necessity! Most people get them for relaxation purposes💆‍♂️💆‍♀️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raise Your Hand If You Like Getting Headaches!

Did You KNOW Massage Promotes Better Breathing?

Should A Massage Hurt You ?