What To Do In Nashville's Snow Storm?


STAY HOME! Drink hot chocolate... make popcorn.. watch movies.. enjoy your  fireplace if you have one! 😁⛄❄πŸ”₯

It  really makes me laugh with snow hits Nashville Tn! πŸ˜‚ People panic and run out to buy their milk and bread! The shelves are bare in Kroger, Trader Joe's, Publix and pretty much any grocery store where Milk and bread exists. It could be a few snowflakes and an icicle and Nashville shuts down.. schools closed, banks closed and people stay locked in doors like this is a crisis!  🀀  OH EMM GEE!  Plus you have the people who risk driving when  they have no business driving! 😲 WHO  seriously told you people you know how to drive? Oh  Lord help you all! πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ Please someone explain the milk and bread shortage to me... because I just DONT get it! Of course I'm NOT from here BUT I'm A European Canadian and have seen many snow Storm blizzards in my life! And Nashville is DEFINITELY NOT on this list! πŸ˜•

In Canada when I was old enough to drive we had many classes that taught us how to drive in the snow... and it is obvious to me nothing like that exists in Nashville! 😣 WHY in the earth do you people NOT stay home??? πŸ€” That's the million dollar question!  All these unnecessary accidents wouldn't happen IF you all just stay home! I digress!  I'm at home enjoying my hot chocolate and watching movies.  Yes I shut my business down too! No massages today sorry!  I'm not risking going out to have someone hit me in an accident. 

News flash People! This is a dusting not a major snow StormSpend one winter day in Canada if you can survive..then you'll witness a real snow Storm and winter! 🀀❄⛄

Ok I'm done ranting... carry on! πŸ˜‚

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raise Your Hand If You Like Getting Headaches!

Did You KNOW Massage Promotes Better Breathing?

Should A Massage Hurt You ?