Have You Heard The Term " No Pain No Gain ?"
So do you REALLY think it does mean No Pain No Gain? Ok you finally decided to exercise and tone up...lose some weight? Sound familiar? But if you go to fast to quickly and you have pain that is severe or been prolonged too long... STOP! 🚫You are setting yourself up for gaining nothing! There are so many ways to avoid injuries while working out . It's very important to listen to your body while working out . Don't push your body past it's limitations or you will set yourself up for intense pain and injury!
Let's help you stay on the safe side and give you some tips to avoid workout injuries.
1. Warm up first. Warm up those muscles first. Did you know that muscles that are!warmed up first are less likely to tear? Stretch your muscles before working on. Even walk on the treadmill for 10 minutes to start off. 🚴♂️
2. Cooling down after your workout . Walk on a treadmill for 10 minutes slow pace after and allow your heartbeat to slow down so your blood pressure slows down slowly. Stretch those muscles again. 🏋️♂️
3. Keep your body hydrated. I can't stress this ENOUGH! WATER WATER WATER! Drink your water people! Drink before, during and after your exercise session . This will keep your body hydrated and replace your fluids lost during your workout ! 🥛🥛🥛
4. Please listen to your body! This is key to a good workout! If you find yourself in pain this is your body's way of telling you something is WRONG! DON'T ignore it ! STOP! If you ignore it you are setting yourself up for more PAIN! Give yourself a break for a day or so. The pain should subside and if it lasts more than a few days DON'T work out . Go see a doctor. 👨🍳
5. Do you know the proper techniques for working out? The correct technique is as important as your warm-up. If you are unsure hire a personal trainer until you got the proper form. 💪👈
Remember to start off slowly. It's not a race. Don't overdo it first time in. Give your body time to adjust and then as you go you can adjust your weights suitable for you. STOP seriously if you have Pain! Ok ENJOY your workouts! YOU CAN DO IT ! ! ! 😁
Oh and DON'T forget your regular massages to help you Relax . Also it helps your muscles recover faster. 💆♂️💆♀️