HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU!

H A P P Y  NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE ! ❤🔥🙌What a year 2017 was! As I look back reflecting on it I am thankful for the good and bad. I'm thankyou for ALL the new people I met! People who are kind , generous and loving! People who taught me how to believe in myself when I couldn't.  People who celebrated me and pushed me up to the next level . People who are there when I needed them. People who loved me and gave me the love and support when I needed it most! I Thank you from the bottom of my heart! Words cannot begin to express how truly thankful I am for you!   Love people who return your love back!  ❤  I also learned more about toxic people I had to let go of. The ones that were draining me and sucking the life out of me. This is good for No ONE!  These people will take advantage of you and use you at every chance they get... cut them loose! They are NOTHING more than takers!  You know who they are! I am not being hateful.. just stating facts! I love EVERYONE! Life is BEAUTIFUL! This year I choose to get involved more with people who love me for me! I have God's love that loves unconditionally! 

I'm walking into 2018 with a clear heart and mind...If you owe me, don't worry about it - you're welcome...If you wronged me, it's all good - a great lesson learned...If you're angry with me, you've won...If we aren't speaking, its cool (I wish you well) and I want you to be GREAT....If you feel I wronged you, and you have told everyone but me...peace be unto you....If we talked about it and you are still salty......peace and blessings.... I will see you when I see you. Life is too short for me to have pent up anger, holding grudges or to not receive the same love that I give. Here's to 2018 .....Spread the POSITIVE.... LOVE and FORGIVENESS Love to all.❤️😊❤️ additionally, I'm blessed and realize that everyday! ✝️

Time is like a flowing river, no water passes beneath your feet twice, much like the river, moments never pass you by again, so cherish every moment that life gives you and have a wonderful New Year!!!
Here's to a HAPPY, PROSPEROUS AND LOVING 2018! CHEERS my friends! I celebrate YOU! ❤❤❤

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raise Your Hand If You Like Getting Headaches!

Did You KNOW Massage Promotes Better Breathing?

Should A Massage Hurt You ?