Do You Exercise? Make Time For Your Health!

Do you exercise on a regular basis? If not you should! Even a 30 minute brisk walk will help your stress go down, make you sleep better and combat stress and anxiety! Wow sounds good to me! The surgeon General stated , that people should start walking, because walking helps reduce and treat chronic illnesses, which affect about half of all adult Americans. The goal is to making exercise part of your lifestyle! Too many Americans are overweight and have some kind of illness ,sickness or disease. So please incorporate exercises regularly into your scheduleWhether you go to the gym, walk , run, bike ... JUST DO IT! 😉

Your heart needs you to exercise in order to function properly. The blood flow and oxygen and nutrients go to places needed when you exerciseDON'T be a couch potato! Your body was designed to work out and exercise to keep it running smoothly! You will live longer and feel better.  I go to the gym 5 days a week for 2 hours a day. Yes I'm a gym rat! I don't apologize for it. I love going to the gym but more importantly I love leaving lol! 😆 I can't  tell you how much better I feel when I'm done.  Is it easy? No it takes time to build up tolerance to do it. I have my days where I struggle to going as I am a very busy person. BUT the gym is open 24 /7 so I find and make the time. I have been known to leave at midnight...  not because I wanted to but because I know this is helping the longevity of my life!

As Hippocrates said: “Walking is man’s best medicine.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raise Your Hand If You Like Getting Headaches!

Did You KNOW Massage Promotes Better Breathing?

Should A Massage Hurt You ?