Tips To Get The Most Out Of Your Massage
There are a number of things you can do to enhance your Massage experience. This will help you get the most out of your massage session.
1. PLEASE shower first! I can't personally stress this enough! We as therapists don't mind working your butts but we don't want to smell funky smells from you. No pun intended! I digress! This happens more than you know! 😕
2. DONT Eat before your Massage.
It can be uncomfortable with a belly full of food... especially when your laying on your stomach. We don't want you to get sick.
3. ARE YOU SICK?
Please stay home then. We as therapists don't need to catch your virus. PLEASE be courteous and call us to let us know.
4. Please communicate with your therapist.
IF your in pain tell us. If the pressure is too deep speak up! If it's too light pressure voice your opinion. .. after all its your massage!
5.Relax and Breathe!
I can't tell you how many times I have to tell clients to breathe . I don't understand why they hold their breath at times. Are you nervous? Just take in a deep breath and let go. The more you let go and relax ... the more enjoyable your massage will be !
6.Are YOU allergic to any essential oils, lotions or oils?
We need to know. It helps us determine the best way to help you.
7.DON'T DRINK ALCOHOL BEFORE YOUR MASSAGE! PERIOD!
Alcohol gets you intoxicated! Alcohol and massage definitely DON'T mix together. You will feel More drunk after the massage if you don't tell us . It deepens the intoxicating affect. It will cause you to be sick and dehydrated! You definitely don't need this. Also if you were boozing the night before please stay home. A massage will only make it worse for you.
8. We Want YOU To Be Comfortable As Possible.
If your cold tell us. If you have to go to the bathroom tell us! Don't hold it. You be surprised how many people do this! If you choose to leave on your underwear that is fine.
9. After your massage session you will likely have a " Massage High." Please give yourself a few minutes to get your bearings before getting of the table. We don't want you dizzy, light-headed or getting a headache.
Ok now you know the basics... Enjoy your Massage experience! 💆♂️💆♀️