Have You Ever Had A Scalp Massage?

I don't know about you BUT I LOVE getting my scalp massaged! Have you ever tried it? You know how good it feels at a salon when your hairdresser shampoos your head and rubs on it? Well imagine how much better it will feel when a licensed massage therapist gets it! There's nothing better!!!

When the scalp is being massaged it helps stimulate the nerves and blood vessels beneath the scalp. That in return calms the tension in the head. Scalp Massage to me is one of the best massages next to feet massage! Massage my head, Massage my feet, I'M IN HEAVEN! LOL! 💆‍♂️💆‍♀️

Scalp massages date back to over 5,000 years ago . It started in India. People don't even know how much stress we actually carry in our scalp. So you know ALL that stress you are carrying? 🤔 You probably need a scalp massage to relax the tension! Try it and experience the difference! 😉

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raise Your Hand If You Like Getting Headaches!

Did You KNOW Massage Promotes Better Breathing?

Should A Massage Hurt You ?